Bach flower :
Bach flower Gentian helps those who have:
- Feelings of despondency and disappointment
- Too much scepticism
- A pessimistic attitude
- Become defeatist
- Begun living with self-doubt
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group II – For Those Who Suffer Uncertainty
Having a positive attitude thanks to Bach flower Gentian
Gentian is used in cases of hopelessness and despair which occurs after a disappointment. The disappointment can be so big that it feels like a depression.
The Bach flower Gentian can help you when you’re in doubt about your own possibilities to succeed, especially if something went wrong at the beginning, and you have a tendency to lose all hope. More endurance and resilience arises after a setback.
This remedy gives the courage that is necessary to persevere or try again. By taking this Bach flower you will take on a positive attitude, which as a consequence will decrease negative thinking. You develop resilience. This will help you to be more optimistic about challenges, instead of constantly doubting yourself and feeling dejected. The motto of a Gentian-type in balance is: ‘I will succeed’.
What Dr. Bach says about Gentian:
Gentian is for people who are easily discouraged. If a person recovers after a disease or everything is going well, all it takes is a small delay or obstruction to make the person doubt or fall into despair.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Gentian is an effective way to treat people who have suffered a setback. These Individuals become discouraged and find it difficult to get their lives back on track.Read the complete article