My son has been taking the personal mix for two weeks, and it is so sweet to see the way the flowers awake so much beauty inside of him. It's also remarkable for someone who forgets so much (and here we do speak of a little wonder of the world!), because every three hours he spontaneously remembers to take his drops. We keep on being completely amazed by it.
This morning he said: "Mum, I can't forget to add my lucky drops to my water bottle to take to school today". I told him this was a great phrase: lucky drops. To this he replied that these really are his lucky drops :)
A few things we have already noticed:
- He's biting his fingers less
- In general he now has more energy. Little things don't take so much from him, everything in general is more spontaneous and without effort.
- If he is overcome with emotions, then he can describe them well. Because of this the intensity of each emotion is less and although he is aware of them it is not as hard on him.
- He is much more positive. He doesn't ask for validation so much, but has more self-confidence.
- This weekend for the first time, he went to buy bread on his own, by his own initiative! In our case this means he has to take the elevator all by himself! What a big victory for him! His eyes were shining afterwards and he was so proud of himself, so happy.
- Sometimes he stops playing videogames by himself, even if it is still 'gametime'... for us this is completely amazing and we are very surprised by this.
- Yesterday evening he told us himself: "I'm going to bed, I'm tired". This is unusual, as he never really gives in to his tiredness.
About my own mix I wanted to share the following:
I never would have dreamed that halfway through my second bottle I could experience and discover so much.
The desire to go outside, for example, which I thought it would never return, is now fully awaking. It is such a sincere desire to experience things again. And I enjoy it so intensely because it doesn't feel like an effort. It is so pure and true...
It feels more and more like I'm getting my life back... a life again filled with colour, texture, softness, resilience, balance, ... I'm so grateful. So grateful to be able to enjoy the small things again. I'm loving how much I treasure enjoyment again.
I increasingly realize now, how long I was trapped. Trapped in a body that was completely run down, trapped in resignation and a negative acceptance that life is what it is, until now...
You know Tom, I might seem a little strange, but the power of the flowers keeps on astonishing me very much. Their gentleness, and their ability to awake so much beauty inside, keeps on moving me.
Kind regardsDisclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Content 50 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart
I have finished the 3 month supply you sent me. I have noticed in the past couple of weeks a change in my thought pattern.
Just giving you a quick check in to let you know how things are. It has been 5 days since I received and commenced the remedy you personalised for me.Read the complete testimonial
Thank you for my order. I just wanted to update you about my grandson who you made a mix for to help him cope with his struggles.
Scarlett’s confidence has definitely improved. She has stop pretending to be confident but actually has more confidence.
I have just finished my personal remedy (started 18th April) and have already placed another order. I think the remedy has helped a lot!Read the complete testimonial
As promised I am writing you a review about mine and my son's personal mixes with a picture of both of us. :)
For more than 20 years, I've been living with an important insomnia issue.
I am very happy about the results, it really works! Thank you.
I just wanted to give you a feedback about my son Denis, who takes your personal Bach flower Mix.
I just wanted to let you know that our Lucas is now dry and we don't have to make him pee.
Are you unsure which Bach flowers can help you? Contact Tom for free advice.