Bach Flower First Aid cream:
- Soothing and nourishing cream that helps for small skin issues
Easy to carry around - Can be used with other Bach flowers
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Content 30 ml
Recommended treatmentPrice $ 11.50 Add to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
What is Bach Flower First Aid Cream?
The Bach Flower First Aid cream is a soothing and nourishing cream that helps for all sorts of small skin issues.
How it works
The Bach flowers in the First Aid cream will ensure your body focuses its energy on healing the wound and will also soothe any pain or discomfort.
The Bach Flower First Aid cream is useful for bruises, small wounds, skin rashes, itching, insect bites, a scratch from your cat or dog, an allergic reaction, a burn wound, a scrap, even a tick or other skin irritations.
What does the Bach Flower First Aid cream consist of?
The Bach Flower First Aid cream consists of five Bach flowers from the First Aid Remedy, adding Crab Apple to the mix too.
- Clematis: helps the body to maintain focus on the healing process
- Cherry Plum: helps calm the body and master the healing process
- Impatiens: helps the irritating itch of nettles, insect bites, and others
- Rock Rose: helps the body in situations of panic and gives it composure
- Star of Bethlehem: helps with the shock or trauma that the skin suffered, for example, where the skin has been ripped open, burned, scraped or scratched.
- Crab Apple: is known as the purifying Bach flower because it cleans any dirty wounds. Crab apple works at disinfecting. Think about the dirt in a scratch, scrape or cut, or the pus in a wound or pimple. Crab apple can help with this.
Usage of the Bach Flower First Aid cream
You can apply the Bach Flower First Aid cream as often as you like.
It is recommended you re-apply the cream often, in order to support the healing process.
You cannot overdose on the cream and it has no side effects.
Add to shopping cart