Bach Flower First Aid cream:
- Soothing and nourishing cream that helps for small skin issues
Easy to carry around - Can be used with other Bach flowers
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Content 30 ml
Recommended treatmentPrice $ 11.50 Add to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
What is Bach Rescue® Cream?
The Bach Flower First Aid cream is a soothing and nourishing cream that helps for all sorts of small skin issues.
How it works
The Bach flowers in the Rescue® cream will ensure your body focuses its energy on healing the wound and will also soothe any pain or discomfort.
Rescue© cream is useful for bruises, small wounds, skin rashes, itching, insect bites, a scratch from your cat or dog, an allergic reaction, a burn wound, a scrap, even a tick or other skin irritations.
What does the Bach Flower First Aid or Rescue® cream consist of?
The rescue® cream consists of five Bach flowers from the First Aid Remedy, adding Crab Apple to the mix too.
- Clematis: helps the body to maintain focus on the healing process
- Cherry Plum: helps calm the body and master the healing process
- Impatiens: helps the irritating itch of nettles, insect bites, and others
- Rock Rose: helps the body in situations of panic and gives it composure
- Star of Bethlehem: helps with the shock or trauma that the skin suffered, for example, where the skin has been ripped open, burned, scraped or scratched.
- Crab Apple: is known as the purifying Bach flower because it cleans any dirty wounds. Crab apple works at disinfecting. Think about the dirt in a scratch, scrape or cut, or the pus in a wound or pimple. Crab apple can help with this.
Usage of the Rescue® cream
You can apply the Rescue® cream as often as you like.
It is recommended you re-apply the cream often, in order to support the healing process.
You cannot overdose on the cream and it has no side effects.
Add to shopping cart