Bach flower Chicory:
Bach flower Chicory helps with:
- Giving to receive
- Being too motherly
- Searching for love, gratitude and acknowledgement
- Binding love
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group VII – Caring too much about the welfare of others
Being able to let go and give space thanks to Bach flower Chicory
This remedy can help the loving and nice ‘motherly’ types that have a tendency to worry too much and to be overprotective. These people are mostly happy when they feel needed, with a family around them, to help and manage. Bach flower Chicory is also good for children who constantly need attention, strive to be the best, and are possessive over their friends and toys.
Chicory-types tend to clamp really strongly to their loved ones. Because of this, egotistical and possessive feelings start to develop, and they feel rejected or hurt very quickly. They have a ‘no-one-loves-me’ type of attitude.
Bach flower Chicory can help you to let go, to love others without expecting love or attention in return. You will also acknowledge yourself more, without the need for appreciation. There will be more selfless love and motherly care.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Chicory:
For people who are very attentive to the needs of others. They tend to be overprotective for their children, family members and friends. What they think is wrong, is constantly corrected by them. These people long for everyone they care about, to be close to them.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
Bach Flower Essence Chicory helps individuals to love unselfishly.Read the complete article