Bach Flower Chestnut Bud:
Bach flower Chestnut bud helps with:
- Being scatter-brained
- Not learning from past mistakes
- Being inattentive
- Walking ahead of your thoughts
- Becoming distracted too quickly
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group III – Insufficient interest in present circumstances
Learn from past mistakes thank to Bach flower Chestnut Bud
Chestnut bud is the remedy that can help when you can’t seem to get a grip on life’s lessons. If you’re doing nothing with your past experiences and you keep on making the same mistakes, then Bach flower Chestnut Bud can help you to remember each experience and to learn from it. This way, you shouldn’t suffer from the stress of making the same mistakes over and over again.
Due to insufficient attention, inner turmoil and being unable to evaluate events, you keep on making the same mistakes. The use of Bach flower Chestnut Bud will help you to process experiences more easily and learn from them. A greater attention span will help you experience life with your full attention.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Chestnut Bud:
For people who don’t use their observations and experiences to the fullest, and need more time than others to learn from the lessons of their daily life. These people sometimes need multiple experiences before they learn their lesson. In diverse situations they keep on making the same mistakes, while making one error should be sufficient. Observing others would even save them from making that one mistake.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Chestnut Bud is a natural way to treat individuals who find it impossible to learn from past mistakes.Read the complete article