Bach flower Cherry Plum:
Bach flower Cherry Plum helps with:
- A fear of losing control
- Sudden outbursts or losing self-control
- Having the feeling you’re about to explode
- Being afraid of yourself
- Desperation and extreme despair
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group I – For Those Who Have Fear
No more fear of losing control thanks to Bach flower Cherry Plum
Cherry Plum is the remedy that can help you when you’re afraid you’re going crazy or that you will do something to yourself or others. It’s also used when you have suicidal thoughts.
You could be suffering from these thoughts after a long period of depression or when you’re worrying too much. You have the feeling of being on the edge of a nervous breakdown or that you’re about to go crazy.
The Bach flower Cherry Plum can help you when your mood is of a ‘sudden’ nature, namely in all situations where there is no emotional control. For example: sudden outbursts. This Bach flower provides a peace of mind, openness and calmness. There will be more self-control and it will give you the courage to take on and confront experiences without having the fear of losing self-control.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach Flower Cherry Plum:
When you’re afraid that you will lose your mind because it becomes overloaded. You’re afraid to do terrible things, which you do not want to do knowing that they are wrong. Cherry Plum-types often have these thoughts that they’re inclined to do terrible things.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
Bach Flower Essence Cherry Plum treats irrational fears.Read the complete article