Bach flower Centaury:
Bach flower Centaury helps with:
- Obedient servitude
- Being too weak
- Not being able to say no
- Daring to stand up for yourself
- Lack of self-value
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group V – Over-sensitivity to influences and ideas
Daring to stand up for yourself thanks to Centaury
A Centaury-type thinks everything is good, is always ready to help others, and is completely friendly. They don’t want to be against anybody and therefore have difficulty saying ‘no’.
When constantly wanting to help others, there’s a chance that you feel overworked and become exhausted. You find yourself too weak and feel contempt towards yourself.
Because of your sweet nature, you are dominated easily and more often than not, your kind-heartedness is abused.
The Bach flower remedy Centaury can help you to value yourself once more, and from there gives you the courage to say ‘no’ and stand up for yourself. Bach flower Centaury helps you to develop yourself and your own motivation, rather than following others around obediently.
What Dr. Bach says about those that take the Bach flower remedy Centaury:
These are friendly, quiet people who want to be of service to others excessively. They underestimate their own power. By their desire to help they become servants rather than helpful helpers. Their kind-heartedness makes them commit to others too much, and they lose their own selves in the work. The consequence is that they neglect their own tasks.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Centaury can help people who find it difficult to say ‘no’.Read the complete article