Bach flower Wild Oat:
Bach flower Wild Oat helps with:
- Making sense of your life again
- Removing an unsatisfied feeling, lack of accomplishment
- Not finding your way in life
- Seeking answers
- Not knowing what you really want to do
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group II – For Those Who Suffer Uncertainty
Having a goal and seeing the destination thanks to Bach flower Wild Oat
Wild Oat is the remedy you need whenever you have the feeling that you don’t know which side to choose. You’re looking for something that could give you the feeling of accomplishment. You’re still not satisfied with your career or the lifestyle you aspire to but haven’t achieved. It’s not that you’re having difficulties choosing between different options, you just don’t know which way to go at all.
You’re a Wild Oat-type when you’re uncertain if you need to take decisions whenever you approach a ‘crossroads’ in your life. If it’s about daily choices, then there is no problem with choosing, you’re determined and your thoughts are clear.
Bach flower Wild Oat helps to see your way more clearly, to be able to follow your true calling in a better way. You have an improved vision of your destination and you have the attention for what life has to offer you.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Wild Oat:
These people strive to achieve something in their lives. For those who want to experience things and enjoy everything they come across. They experience difficulties when choosing their career. Despite the ambitions they have, they don’t feel any true calling. This can make for slower development and increased unhappiness.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Wild Oat is effective when use to treat individuals who suffer due to their lives lacking direction.Read the complete article