Bach flower Mustard:
Bach flower Mustard helps with:
- Sudden depression
- Feeling down without knowing the cause
- A feeling of isolation
- Feeling dejected and gloomy
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group III – Insufficient interest in present circumstances
Dealing with gloom and melancholy thanks to Bach flower Mustard
Sometimes you have the feeling that you’re very down, even if everything is going well. This unexpected depression can disappear as fast as it came.
Mustard is the remedy that can help you with this kind of depression, as well as when you’re feeling isolated and secluded. You can be so turned inwards, that you aren’t observing the here and now anymore.
Bach flower Mustard can help you with this sudden feeling of gloom. It makes for brightness, clarity and joy. The feeling of isolation disappears and you can participate actively in life again.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Mustard:
For people who are suddenly overcome with feelings of doom and gloom. This can happen without any reason or explanation. In this state, it is nearly impossible to be happy.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Mustard is an effective, natural remedy for treating individuals experiencing feelings of intense gloom.Read the complete article