Bach flower Larch:
Bach flower Larch helps those who display:
- A lack of confidence
- A fear of failure
- A feeling of being inferior in spite of competence
- A lack of initiative
- Misplaced humbleness
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group VI – Despondency or Despair
Believing in yourself thanks to Bach flower Larch
This remedy is for people who, in spite of their skills and abilities, don’t believe in themselves. Because of this they remain in the background or in the shadows of others. Due to the lack of confidence they miss a number of opportunities coming their way.
The Bach flower Larch can help you when you’re lacking belief in yourself and tend to say you’re afraid to fail too quickly.
The Larch remedy helps you to have more vigour and to undertake things more successfully. You will have no fear of making mistakes and as a consequence you can learn from this.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Larch:
For those who find themselves less skilled compared to others around them. These people expect to fail. They risk nothing and don’t commit vigorously enough to success. They have the feeling that they will never ever be successful.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
Bach Flower Essence Larch boosts self-confidence.Read the complete article