Bach flower Agrimony:
Bach flower Agrimony helps with:
- Oversensitivity to arguments and tension
- Being unnecessarily worried in advance
- Inner tension
- Mental and physical torment
- Hiding worries behind a smile
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than $ 34.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group V – Over-sensitivity to influences and ideas
Don’t hide your worries behind a mask any longer, thanks to Bach flower Agrimony
Agrimony is a remedy for people who hide their worries behind a mask of cheerfulness. It will benefit people who always have a smile on their face and never seem to experience bad times. Internally they may suffer a great deal. Friends of someone who needs Agrimony, are often the last to know that something is not going well.
The Bach flower Agrimony helps people who worry excessively in advance, and these worries make them feel uncomfortable. More often than not, these people don’t like to be alone and search for ways to avoid facing their worries. They may rely on finding a way out through a nice glass of wine, beer or going out. Sometimes they may even resort to using drugs just to keep on feeling happy. At night, when they go to sleep, or when they are suddenly alone, their worries come back. That’s why people who need the Bach flower agrimony don’t sleep well: they are unsettled, tossing and turning in bed, and frequently grinding their teeth.
Agrimony can help you not to laugh away your worries, but laugh sincerely about your worries. It will help you share your worries, be open about them, and enable you to confront your problems and tensions.
What Dr. Bach says about people who take the Bach flower Agrimony:
These are jovial, cheerful, funny people who like a good atmosphere and get stressed because of conflicts or fights. To avoid this, they evade a great deal. In general, they have a many worries and are tormented mentally as well as physically. They hide these worries through their sense of humour and are usually seen as fun friends. They often excessively use alcohol or drugs as an intoxicant to keep from feeling unworried.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
Bach Flower Essence Agrimony is useful in situations where a person feels they must put on a brave face even though they are hurting inside. Behind the cheerful mask is a tortured mind.Read the complete article